Tooth Colored Fillings & Composite Fillings in Norcross GA
How long do tooth colored fillings last?
They are cosmetically appealing, but they can last approximately 5 years when compared to a silver filling that lasts about 10 years. But silver fillings cannot be used in the teeth which come under the smile line, and only tooth-colored fillings are preferred in that area.
How is it done?
It takes longer to place a composite filling when compared to the silver one. The tooth-colored filling requires the area to be dry and clean of saliva while the cavity is being filled.
- Fear of dentists in general which is usually due to a bad experience in the past
- Fear of embarrassment where they feel that the dentist might judge them or lecture about the oral hygiene
- Fear of pain due to the dental procedures
- Fear of losing control due to fear of the dentist or lack of trust in the dentist.
“I went in today they were very helpful and knowledgeable and I was comfortable telling them my concerns we came to a solution! And it’s very affordable even someone with no dental insurance can’t wait to get my dental smile back! Thanks to the front desk as well they were very helpful every step of the way!”Aliyah R
Are tooth colored fillings better than silver?
- More natural-looking
- Attractive restorations
- They can be used in either front or back teeth whereas silver fillings can only be used in the back teeth
- Similar durability to silver fillings
- Blends with your smile and strengthens your teeth
- Numerous shade options to match with your natural teeth
In a society driven by bright and white teeth, it is natural for people to want fillings that blend with their natural teeth. Visit the Smile Sky Family Dental Clinic to get a tooth-colored filling done today!