Emergency Norcross Dental Crown (caps) Treatment
- Broken or decayed tooth giving trouble?
- Do you have misshaped or crooked teeth?
- Do your teeth have stains that cannot be cleaned?
Tooth Crown Treatment & Surgery in Norcross GA
Why do you need a dental crown? This is one dental trick that can correct all of your restorative and cosmetic dental problems. Here are a few issues that can be treated with a dental crown.
- Dental crowns protect the tooth that has been weakened due to decay or fracture
- Worn out teeth can be re-built using dental crowns
- Dental crowns can hold the parts of a cracked tooth and prevent it from cleaving
- After a root canal treatment or implant placement, crowns offer the final finishing touch
- Misshaped, severely discolored teeth can be corrected cosmetically with a dental crown
- If there is a gap between your front teeth, dental crowns can be placed to fix it and enhance the smile.
“I went in today they were very helpful and knowledgeable and I was comfortable telling them my concerns we came to a solution! And it’s very affordable even someone with no dental insurance can’t wait to get my dental smile back! Thanks to the front desk as well they were very helpful every step of the way!”Aliyah R
What Is a Crown?
A crown is utilized to entirely cover or cap a damaged tooth by improving its appearance, shape, or alignment. Porcelain or ceramic can be matched to the color of your natural teeth. Other materials include gold, metal alloys or acrylic. A few facts about getting a dental crown placed by your dentist. They include:
- At the first appointment, the tooth is prepared and reshaped to accommodate the crown following which a temporary crown is placed
- Permanent dental crowns are manufactured in the dental lab, and they can be tooth-colored ceramic, metal, or porcelain fused to metal or metal alloys.
- In the second appointment, the permanent crown is then bonded to your tooth following the removal of the temporary crown.
Care for your dental crowns as you would with your natural teeth by daily brushing and regular flossing. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Dhanani of Smile Sky Family Dental Clinic to get a dental crown today.