Emergency Norcross Dental Crown (caps) Treatment
- Broken or decayed tooth giving trouble?
- Do you have misshaped or crooked teeth?
- Do your teeth have stains that cannot be cleaned?
Tooth Crown Treatment & Surgery in Norcross GA
Why do you need a dental crown? This is one dental trick that can correct all of your restorative and cosmetic dental problems. Here are a few issues that can be treated with a dental crown.
- Dental crowns protect the tooth that has been weakened due to decay or fracture
- Worn out teeth can be re-built using dental crowns
- Dental crowns can hold the parts of a cracked tooth and prevent it from cleaving
- After a root canal treatment or implant placement, crowns offer the final finishing touch
- Misshaped, severely discolored teeth can be corrected cosmetically with a dental crown
- If there is a gap between your front teeth, dental crowns can be placed to fix it and enhance the smile.
“I went in today they were very helpful and knowledgeable and I was comfortable telling them my concerns we came to a solution! And it’s very affordable even someone with no dental insurance can’t wait to get my dental smile back! Thanks to the front desk as well they were very helpful every step of the way!”Aliyah R
“Where do I even start... I have never liked my smile, even after SIX YEARS of braces. I never smiled in photos due to terrible stains on my teeth from medicines I had to take as a child. I came in after five years of not going to the dentist, knowing I was going to need cavities filled, and wanted to talk about whitening options/ if veneers would be an option. Dr. Millan told me to go a different route since veneers are not a permanent solution and you have to get them re-done every few years. He ended up putting crowns on all of my front teeth and gave me a million-dollar smile. Now I’m the girl that demands pictures and can’t stop smiling. During the process the entire staff was amazing, they made the entire process a breeze and I’m so thankful for all of them! If you’re looking for a dentist look no further!”Katelynn Nappo
“Great experience with Dr. Milan and his assistants, very professional and quick to respond. We called on a Sunday and they gave us an appointment for the very next day and the problem was solved. Thanks again, everyone!”PLXE
“I had cavities filled and root canal done. Everyone was informative, explained each step, and answered all questions I had about procedures and billing. Everyone is really nice and caring. Most importantly they are pain-free. I mean I felt little to nothing. I definitely recommend them if you have any fear of the dentist. They will provide a great experience.”Quinton Nixon
They are very professional and friendly at this establishment. They do great work and I am very satisfied with my experience. I will be back, as long as I am in the area. Thank you! Dr. Milan knows well what he is doing, and the cleaning tech and dental assistant also are very helpful and friendly.
I had a pain-free root canal, fillings, and crown installed. They make sure the patient is comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome of the procedures.”
“Smile Sky Family Dental is awesome! I was super nervous about getting any dental work done but they are incredibly friendly and explain everything as they do it. Dr. Milan is super easy to talk to and I didn’t feel nervous about any of my appointments. Everyone there is insanely kind and helpful when you have questions or need to reschedule appointments. All the rooms have unique themes which is fun and relaxing even for adults! Very comfortable and calm dentist experience all around, I’m sending all my friends and family to them.”Elizabeth Barney
“Everyone in this office is so amazing. Was helped right away when I needed. Everyone was kind and gentle did not feel any source of pain while having my teeth cleaned or getting a root canal ( for me at least). Everyone is happy and our all very generous. I love how they let you know what you will have to pay before booking an appointment as to what you need work on. Definitely recommending to friends and family.”Karen Casique
What Is a Crown?
A crown is utilized to entirely cover or cap a damaged tooth by improving its appearance, shape, or alignment. Porcelain or ceramic can be matched to the color of your natural teeth. Other materials include gold, metal alloys or acrylic. A few facts about getting a dental crown placed by your dentist. They include:
- At the first appointment, the tooth is prepared and reshaped to accommodate the crown following which a temporary crown is placed
- Permanent dental crowns are manufactured in the dental lab, and they can be tooth-colored ceramic, metal, or porcelain fused to metal or metal alloys.
- In the second appointment, the permanent crown is then bonded to your tooth following the removal of the temporary crown.
Care for your dental crowns as you would with your natural teeth by daily brushing and regular flossing. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Dhanani of Smile Sky Family Dental Clinic to get a dental crown today.