Trusted #1 Dental Front Teeth Bridge Treatment in Norcross, GA
- Have your tooth/teeth been missing for some time now?
- Are there gaps visible gaps in the missing tooth area?
- Have the remaining teeth shifted/rotated into the empty spaces causing a bad bite?
- Do you have gum disorders or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) because of the missing tooth?
A bridge is recommended if you are missing one or more teeth. They are fixed prosthetic devices and can only be removed by a dentist. They are cemented onto the natural teeth or implants surrounding the empty space. Those teeth anchor the bridge and are known as abutments. Bridges can be made with a wide array of materials. The dentist helps you to decide based on the aesthetics, location of the missing tooth, cost, and functional ability.
“I went in today they were very helpful and knowledgeable and I was comfortable telling them my concerns we came to a solution! And it’s very affordable even someone with no dental insurance can’t wait to get my dental smile back! Thanks to the front desk as well they were very helpful every step of the way!”Aliyah R
How are the tooth bridges made?
- Firstly, the anchoring teeth or abutments must be reduced in size as the bridge will fit over it properly.
- A mold is prepared after the reduction of teeth, using which the dental lab makes your bridge.
- The dentist gives specifications on the color as well as the material with which the tooth bridge has to be made by the lab.
- The permanent is then cemented over the abutment teeth.
How long do the bridges last?
- The bridges can last a lifetime but can sometimes get loose and fall out.
- Proper oral hygiene steps like brushing and regular flossing is mandatory.
- The bridge can become weak if the supporting teeth get affected by gum/dental disease, so keep your gums and teeth healthy
- Visit the dentist for regular examination and professional cleaning.
Visit Dr. Dhanani from Smile Sky Family Dental Clinic and learn more about tooth bridges as they offer a variety of options.