Trusted #1 Dental Front Teeth Bridge Treatment in Norcross, GA
- Have your tooth/teeth been missing for some time now?
- Are there gaps visible gaps in the missing tooth area?
- Have the remaining teeth shifted/rotated into the empty spaces causing a bad bite?
- Do you have gum disorders or temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) because of the missing tooth?
A bridge is recommended if you are missing one or more teeth. They are fixed prosthetic devices and can only be removed by a dentist. They are cemented onto the natural teeth or implants surrounding the empty space. Those teeth anchor the bridge and are known as abutments. Bridges can be made with a wide array of materials. The dentist helps you to decide based on the aesthetics, location of the missing tooth, cost, and functional ability.
“I went in today they were very helpful and knowledgeable and I was comfortable telling them my concerns we came to a solution! And it’s very affordable even someone with no dental insurance can’t wait to get my dental smile back! Thanks to the front desk as well they were very helpful every step of the way!”Aliyah R
“Where do I even start... I have never liked my smile, even after SIX YEARS of braces. I never smiled in photos due to terrible stains on my teeth from medicines I had to take as a child. I came in after five years of not going to the dentist, knowing I was going to need cavities filled, and wanted to talk about whitening options/ if veneers would be an option. Dr. Millan told me to go a different route since veneers are not a permanent solution and you have to get them re-done every few years. He ended up putting crowns on all of my front teeth and gave me a million-dollar smile. Now I’m the girl that demands pictures and can’t stop smiling. During the process the entire staff was amazing, they made the entire process a breeze and I’m so thankful for all of them! If you’re looking for a dentist look no further!”Katelynn Nappo
“Great experience with Dr. Milan and his assistants, very professional and quick to respond. We called on a Sunday and they gave us an appointment for the very next day and the problem was solved. Thanks again, everyone!”PLXE
“I had cavities filled and root canal done. Everyone was informative, explained each step, and answered all questions I had about procedures and billing. Everyone is really nice and caring. Most importantly they are pain-free. I mean I felt little to nothing. I definitely recommend them if you have any fear of the dentist. They will provide a great experience.”Quinton Nixon
They are very professional and friendly at this establishment. They do great work and I am very satisfied with my experience. I will be back, as long as I am in the area. Thank you! Dr. Milan knows well what he is doing, and the cleaning tech and dental assistant also are very helpful and friendly.
I had a pain-free root canal, fillings, and crown installed. They make sure the patient is comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome of the procedures.”
“Smile Sky Family Dental is awesome! I was super nervous about getting any dental work done but they are incredibly friendly and explain everything as they do it. Dr. Milan is super easy to talk to and I didn’t feel nervous about any of my appointments. Everyone there is insanely kind and helpful when you have questions or need to reschedule appointments. All the rooms have unique themes which is fun and relaxing even for adults! Very comfortable and calm dentist experience all around, I’m sending all my friends and family to them.”Elizabeth Barney
“Everyone in this office is so amazing. Was helped right away when I needed. Everyone was kind and gentle did not feel any source of pain while having my teeth cleaned or getting a root canal ( for me at least). Everyone is happy and our all very generous. I love how they let you know what you will have to pay before booking an appointment as to what you need work on. Definitely recommending to friends and family.”Karen Casique
How are the tooth bridges made?
- Firstly, the anchoring teeth or abutments must be reduced in size as the bridge will fit over it properly.
- A mold is prepared after the reduction of teeth, using which the dental lab makes your bridge.
- The dentist gives specifications on the color as well as the material with which the tooth bridge has to be made by the lab.
- The permanent is then cemented over the abutment teeth.
How long do the bridges last?
- The bridges can last a lifetime but can sometimes get loose and fall out.
- Proper oral hygiene steps like brushing and regular flossing is mandatory.
- The bridge can become weak if the supporting teeth get affected by gum/dental disease, so keep your gums and teeth healthy
- Visit the dentist for regular examination and professional cleaning.
Visit Dr. Dhanani from Smile Sky Family Dental Clinic and learn more about tooth bridges as they offer a variety of options.